We invite you to join us for our Drive-in Worship Service each Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m. Here's what you need to know to make the most of your experience:
1. Before Sunday morning, set your radio to 89.9, and review how to keep your radio on when your car is not running; this varies for different cars.
2. Plan to come a little early so we can start promptly at 9:30 a.m. Music begins about 9:15 a.m. The service will proceed, rain or shine.
3. Please enter through the East (Sanctuary-side) entrance only.
4. Greeters will direct you where to park.
5. Worshipers are asked to roll down windows and not run car engines during the warmer months, unless someone needs to for health reasons. Please advise the Greeters if you need to keep your heat or air conditioning on so they can direct you to appropriate parking locations.
6. Greeters will distribute special Drive-in Worship bulletins.
7. You do not need a mask as long as you stay in your car. Out of concern for the health of our most vulnerable members, our Session has asked everyone who must leave their vehicles to wear masks and practice social-distancing.
8. Please use the restroom before you leave home. If needed, restrooms will be available in the buildings. Parents can, of course, accompany their children.
9. Greeters will receive the Offering as you leave.
10. Please follow the directions of the Greeters to exit.
11. An online worship service will be available to watch through the Church@Home page of the JCPC website.