1. Before Sunday morning, set your radio to 89.9, and review how to keep your radio on when your car is not running; this varies for different cars.
2. Plan to come a little early so we can start promptly at 9:30 a.m. and end before it gets too hot. The service will proceed, rain or shine.
3. Please enter through the East (Sanctuary-side) entrance only.
4. Greeters will direct you where to park. Cars will be parked in every other space. Once the West Lot fills up, cars will be parked in the East Lot where you should still be able to hear the service, even though you will not be able to see it.
5. Worshipers are asked to roll down windows and not run car engines, unless someone needs to for health reasons. Please advise the Greeters if you need to keep your air conditioning on so they can direct you to appropriate parking locations.
6. Greeters will distribute special Drive-in Worship bulletins.
7. You do not need a mask as long as you stay in your car. Out of concern for the health of our most vulnerable members, our Session has asked everyone who must leave their vehicles to wear masks and practice social- distancing.
8. Greeters will have extra masks for anyone who needs one.
9. Please use the restroom before you leave home. If needed, Greeters will facilitate visits to the restrooms near the Great Hall one person at a time. Parents can, of course, accompany their children.
10.Greeters will receive the Offering as you leave.
11.Please follow the directions of the Greeters to exit.
12.An online worship service will be available to watch through the Church@Home page of the JCPC website.