Worship Ministry Team Recommendations for Return to In-person Worship
- Worship Service Options
- On-line (anytime) at website
- 9:30 AM Drive-in Worship Service at East Parking Lot
- In-Person Worship requires registration/reservation for the 11:00 am Service
- Call Karla Arnold at church to make reservation
- In-Person Worship Protocol
- Registration/reservation Period is Sunday until Thursday before Service
For Example: April 25 – April 29 for in-person service on May 2, 2021
May 2 – May 6 for in person service on May 9
- All those who plan to attend the in-person service need to make reservations in order for seating to be socially distanced. This includes children of any age.
- Mask: All attendees over age of four are asked to wear a Covid safe mask.
- Childcare will not be available at In-person service.
- Church Building Access & Social Distancing
- Restrooms will be open, but it would be very helpful if as few persons as possible use the restroom.
- Social Distancing: We request that people do not congregate inside the building before or after the in-person service. Due to the necessity of cleaning and sanitizing we ask that you limit your presence to only the hallways adjacent to the Great Hall.
- Offerings will be received in a basket as you leave the in-person service
- Bulletins will be available for Drive-in and In-person Worship. For the in-person attendees please take your bulletin with you and dispose of it at home.
- Music: Hymnals will not be used during our initial return to in-person worship. At some future time, the Choir and congregational singing will return to the worship service.
- Acolytes: Children will light candles for in-person services wearing street clothes
- Liturgists: In-person service will not have liturgists, although youth may read scripture
- Parking: For drive-in service Enter, Park & Exit in the East Parking Lot. For in-person service Enter, Park, and Exit via West Parking lot next to ballfield – unless it rains when the covered East Entrance may be used.
- Greeters, Check-in Table, and Ushers Upon entering the building Greeters will guide you to the Check-in Table where you will receive your seating location, ushers will direct and escort you to your reserved socially distanced seating.