Register at: https://schools.mybrightwheel.com/sign-in?redirect_path=forms/8aae5d21-2298-40f2-b284-6d9be6857fb1/self-service
CLICK HERE FOR TUITION, CLASS OFFERINGS, & PAYMENT POLICY!
Our mission is to provide young children a quality social and educational experience
in a safe, warm, loving Christian environment.
After more than 25 years, Johns Creek Presbyterian Preschool continues to offer our community’s preschool families a superior education in a Christ-centered school setting. Families interested in learning more about our programs are invited to call or email with questions or schedule a personal tour. We look forward to meeting you and your child!
Preschool hours are 9:15 - 1:05 for ages 1-3 and 9:15 - 1:15 for Pre-K and Young 5's. Morning carpool begins at 9:05 a.m.
- Classes are offered for children ages 1 to 5, as of September 1 of the current school year.
- Our low student-teacher ratio guarantees each child is cherished, valued, and known.
- Our experienced teachers work every day to show God’s love to your child and meet your child “where they are,” in terms of academic, social, emotional and physical ability. Our lead Pre-K and Young 5's teachers all have an Education degree, as well as years of teaching experience.
- Christian values such as kindness and compassion are modeled by our staff and taught to your child throughout the day. Prayer is offered in every class before lunch, and our teachers gather every morning before the school day to pray for your children, your family, our community and one another.
- Specials include: Chapel, Music, Storytelling, Science, and MEGA Fun!.
- School-wide Special Events include a visit to the Pumpkin Patch, Fall Festival, Christmas Programs, Mother Goose, Easter Egg Hunts and much more! Our Pre-K and Young 5’s also enjoy a special Thanksgiving Program, Polar Express Day, Mother’s Day Luncheon, and Graduation ...a special treat for our “big kids.”
- The JCPC (Joyful Children Producing Crops) Garden provides an opportunity for children to experience the joy of gardening, right here at school. Throughout the year our teachers lead the children in preparing the soil, planting and harvesting.
- We have three age-appropriate playgrounds where children can run, climb, slide, ride and play. Fresh air and physical activity are critical to learning. We go outside for 30 minutes every day and have inside activities when there is rainy weather.
- Our staff are like family. Many of our teachers have worked together for 10 years or more! Furthermore, we have numerous parents who return to our preschool year after year to enroll their children as their own families grow. Building relationships with our families is key to a successful year!
- Extend the school day with after school programs like Play Ball and Creative Movement and Dance.
- Teachers send daily communication through Brightwheel, as well as monthly newsletters to keep you up to date on everything going on in your child’s class. In addition, you’ll receive a monthly newsletter from the preschool office with school-wide information.
- We offer 3 weeks of Summer Camp for children ages 2 to 6 (age as of September 1).
- Click here to read what our Parents have to say about our preschool.
- Click below to read our Parent Handbook for more detailed information about our school philosophy and policies.
- We follow the Fulton County Schools calendar for school holidays and inclement weather closings. Due to the large number of Forsyth County families, we include Forsyth County Fall Break. Click below to see our current school calendar. Please note this does not include all special events and classroom specific events.
Parent Handbook - to be updated in mid-July.
Preschool Calendar 2023-2024
Bible Study just for Preschool Moms! - watch for details for this Fall.
YOUNG 5’S CLASS
SUMMER CAMP 2023 Camp is currently full. Please contact our office to be placed on the waitlist. Thank you
For 2023-2024: https://schools.mybrightwheel.com/sign-in?redirect_path=forms/8aae5d21-2298-40f2-b284-6d9be6857fb1/self-service