2021-2022 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Our mission is to provide young children a quality social and educational experience in a safe, warm, loving Christian environment.
After more than 25 years, Johns Creek Presbyterian Preschool continues to offer our community’s preschool families a superior education in a Christ-centered school setting. Families interested in learning more about our programs are invited to call or email with questions. We look forward to meeting you and your child!
Preschool hours are 9:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. Morning carpool begins at 9:05 a.m.
- Classes are offered for children ages 1 to 5, as of September 1 of the current school year.
- Our low student teacher ratio guarantees each child is cherished, valued, and known.
- Our experienced teachers work every day to show God’s love to your child and meet your child “where they are,” in terms of academic, social, emotional and physical ability. Our lead Pre-K and Young 5's teachers all have an Education degree, as well as years of teaching experience.
- Christian values such as kindness and compassion are modeled by our staff and taught to your child throughout the day. Prayer is offered in every class before lunch, and our teachers gather every morning before the school day to pray for your children, your family, our community and one another.
- Specials include: Chapel, Music, Storytelling, Science, and MEGA Fun!.
- School-wide Special Events include a visit to the Pumpkin Patch, Fall Festival, Christmas Programs, Mother Goose, Easter Egg Hunts and much more! Our Pre-K and Young 5’s also enjoy a special Thanksgiving Feast, Mother’s Day Luncheon, Field Day, and Graduation ...a special treat for our “big kids.”
- The JCPC (Joyful Children Producing Crops) Garden provides an opportunity for children to actually experience the joy of gardening, right here at school. Throughout the year our teachers lead the children in preparing the soil, planting and harvesting.
- We have three age-appropriate playgrounds where children can run, climb, slide, ride and play. Fresh air and physical activity are critical to learning. We go outside for 30 minutes every day, weather permitting.
- Our staff are like family. Many of our teachers have worked together for 10 years or more! Furthermore, we have numerous parents who return to our preschool year after year to enroll their children as their own families grows.
- Extend the school day with after school programs like Play Ball, Little Yogis, and Creative Movement and Dance.
- Friday Adventures classes are enrichment days that let those children who don’t already attend on Friday join us for some fun. Come occasionally or every Friday.
- Teachers send monthly newsletters and calendars to keep you up to date on everything going on in your child’s class. “What We Did Today” boards are also posted outside the classroom each day. In addition, you’ll receive a monthly newsletter with school-wide information. Click here to read this month's newsletter.
- We offer 4 weeks of summer camp for children ages 2 to 6 (age as of September 1). We look forward to seeing you in summer 2021!
- Click here to read what our Parents have to say about our preschool.
- Click below to read our Parent Handbook for more detailed information about our school philosophy and policies.
- We follow the Fulton County Schools calendar for school holidays and inclement weather closings. Click below to see our current school calendar. Please note this does not include all special events and classroom specific events.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are limiting class sizes and class offerings. Please email for availability. We are not offering One-Year-Old classes or Friday Adventures at this time.
* NEW * VIRTUAL PRE-K (2020-2021 only)
YOUNG 5’S CLASS
Information for Summer Camp 2021 is now available!