- Chapel is a weekly class where lessons are taught using Bible stories, prayer, songs, games, and interactive play.
- Music & Movement is a weekly class which incorporates activities involving a wonderful variety of music and coordinating movement. Additionally, the Young 5's and 4 year old Pre-K classes learn to play musical bells.
- Story Telling is a weekly activity for each class. A storyteller reads to the children using puppets and other animated materials relating to the monthly classroom themes.
- Spanish The Young 5's and 4 year old Pre-K classes have the opportunity to learn Spanish once per week, while a bi-weekly introductory Spanish class is taught to the three year olds. The children will be exposed to the Spanish language as they learn basic words and phrases through a variety of activities.
- Science class is offered to the Young 5's and 4 year old Pre-K , and three year old classes bi-weekly. In addition to science experiments, the class includes a general overview of plant and animal life, measurement, and weather.